Transform retailer partnerships and grow sales at Walmart
Trax Casual Connect is an exclusive event for Consumer Goods sales, shopper marketing and category management professionals to learn and discuss the most up-to-date ways to grow brand affinity and sales at your key customers.
Trax Casual Connect Bentonville
October 10 | 11.30AM – 1PM | The Record Downtown
We are excited to kick off our inaugural road show following Trax’s acquisition of Shopkick. At Bentonville, you will hear from our leaders what this means for Walmart supplier teams and how you can grow your brands at Walmart.
Two solutions you’ll hear about:
- Shopkick (now part of Trax) – The #1 Shopping Rewards App, which partners with CPG brands to drive traffic, engagement and sales throughout the Walmart Ecosystem without competing against their EDLP strategy by encouraging shoppers to buy on affinity vs. discount.
- Trax Retail Snapshot (formerly Quri) – a crowdsourced-based store audit solution that provides unprecedented insights into your promotion execution performance, display compliance and overall retail execution
David Gottlieb, Trax’s Managing Director of Americas and Dave Fisch, CEO of Shopkick will demonstrate how your teams can now integrate Shopper Marketing campaigns with retail audits to get a clearer picture of what is actually happening across Walmart Stores. Whether you have a new product launch coming up or have an endcap promotion or pallet program running, Trax’s integrated solution helps you ensure the right store conditions to convert browsers into buyers and drive incremental sales.
11.30AM – 1 PM: Lunch and Learn (We’ll be serving up Wright’s BBQ for lunch!)
- Intro by David Gottlieb, MD of Americas Trax and Dave Fisch, CEO of Shopkick
- Rise of Crowdsource-based merchandising execution and measurement
- How to drive effective shopper engagement through a modern & fun shopping experience
- Case studies and customer stories
- Vision for 2020
Seating is limited, so register early. We look forward to seeing you on October 10!